Rates quoted are per room, per night. Please note on Friday and Saturday we offer only Dinner, Bed & Breakfast rates.
|Bed & Breakfast Only||Dinner, Bed & Breakfast Sunday – Thursday||Dinner, Bed & Breakfast Friday & Saturday|
Granby, Longshaw, Belvoir
Rutland, Garden 1, 3 & 4
Vernon, Haddon, Garden 2, 5
- Dinner, Bed and Breakfast rates include a Three Course Dinner.
- Upgrade to the Taste the Seasons Menu for a supplement of £9.50 per person. This menu must be taken by the whole table.
- Stay for a second night and enjoy a complimentary upgrade to the Tasting Menu.
- Kitchen Tasting Bench – a front row seat for upto 4 guests in our busy, professional kitchen. Dine from a special Taste of Britain Menu prepared as you watch. Upgrade to the Kitchen Bench for only £19.50 per person (£10 when dining on two evenings).
- Please contact us for single occupancy rates or view the online booking grid
- £50 deposit per room, per night is required to secure a reservation (40% of the total stay when booking online).
- Check-in is from 3.00 p.m. on the day of arrival. Check-out is by 11.00 a.m. on the day of departure.
- Baslow Hall is a total ‘non-smoking’ environment
- We accept most major credit cards. Sadly we do not accept Diners.
- Dogs should be kept on a lead in the grounds please, and are not allowed into the Hotel or Garden Rooms.
- Dress code – Although we all wear a shirt and tie, we don’t insist you need to. We just ask that guests dress smartly
- Regretfully reservations cancelled within 7 days of the arrival date will be charged in full unless the accommodation is re-let (14 days for 2 rooms and more).
- Reservations cancelled within 24 hours of the arrival date will also be charged in full.
- The bedrooms in the Hall are on the 1st floor and we do not have a lift.
- The Garden Rooms are approximately 40 yards from the Hall. Four of these are on the Ground Floor and have disabled access and walk-in showers.
- The lounge and dining rooms are on the ground floor and are accessible with a wheelchair by utilising a side entrance.
- Unfortunately the nature of our listed Edwardian building makes it impossible to comply fully with the latest specification for full wheelchair access. Please discuss your precise requirements with reception.