Rates quoted are per room, per night. Please note on Friday and Saturday we offer only Dinner, Bed & Breakfast rates.
|Bed & Breakfast Only||Dinner, Bed & Breakfast Friday & Saturday|
Granby, Longshaw, Belvoir
Rutland, Garden 1 & 4
Superior Double/ Twin
Vernon, Haddon Garden 2, 5
- Dinner, Bed and Breakfast rates include a Three Course Dinner from the Classic Menu.
- Upgrade to the Taste of Britain Menu for a supplement of £7 per person. This menu must be taken by the whole table.
- Stay for a second night and enjoy a complimentary upgrade to the Taste of Britain Menu.
- Kitchen Tasting Bench – a front row seat for upto 4 guests in our busy, professional kitchen. Dine from a special Taste of Britain Menu prepared as you watch. Upgrade to the Kitchen Bench for only £17 per person (£10 when dining on two evenings).
- Please contact us for single occupancy rates.
- Seasonal midweek rates available Sunday – Thursday, click here to view our special offers
- £50 deposit per room, per night is required to secure a reservation.
- Check-in is from 3.00 p.m. on the day of arrival. Check-out is by 11.00 a.m. on the day of departure.
- Baslow Hall is a total ‘non-smoking’ environment
- We accept most major credit cards. Sadly we do not accept Diners.
- Dogs should be kept on a lead in the grounds please, and are not allowed into the Hotel or Garden Rooms.
- Our dress code is smart casual. We prefer our guests not to wear faded jeans, sweatshirts, t-shirts or trainers.
- Regretfully reservations cancelled within 7 days of the arrival date will be charged in full unless the accommodation is re-let.
- Reservations cancelled within 24 hours of the arrival date will also be charge in full.
- The bedrooms in the Hall are on the 1st floor and we do not have a lift.
- The Garden Rooms are approximately 40 yards from the Hall. Four of these are on the Ground Floor and have disabled access and walk-in showers.
- The lounge and dining rooms are on the ground floor and are accessible with a wheelchair by utilising a side entrance.
- Unfortunately the nature of our listed Edwardian building makes it impossible to comply fully with the latest specification for full wheelchair access. Please discuss your precise requirements with reception.