A simple soup served cold – perfect for summer’s evening or a light lunch.
Serves 4/6 people
500 g Tomatoes
150 g Red Pepper
50 g Bread
50 g Olive Oil
150 g Onion
White Wine Vinegar
- Roughly chop all the raw vegetables and dice the bread.
- Place all the ingredients (except the tomato juice & puree) in a bowl and cover.
- Leave to marinate overnight in the fridge for 24 hours.
- The next day liquidize all the ingredients together with a little tomato juice and puree to taste.
- Serve cold with a drizzle of extra virgin olive oil and chopped fresh herbs.