300 g double cream
75 g milk
75 g sugar
1.5 sheets of gelatine (soaked in cold water)
30 g camomile
160 g sugar
25 g honey
60 g glucose
30 g water
7 g bi-carb
- Boil the cream and milk with camomile.
- Take off the heat and allow to infuse for 15 minutes.
- Bring back to the boil, then add the sugar and soaked gelatine.
- Pass through a sieve and into mould.
- Allow to set in a refrigerator for approximately 2 hours.
- To make the honeycomb, add all the ingredients except the bi-carb and bring to a light caramel.
- Very quickly whisk in the bi-carb for 2 seconds (do not over mix).
- Tip the mixture onto greased paper and allow to cool until crisp.
- To serve, de-mould the panna cotta, break the honeycomb into pieces and serve with fresh strawberries.