with two tickets to Chatsworth House and Gardens
Available Sunday to Friday from 10th March until 20th December 2013
Fischer’s Baslow Hall is in the 2013 AA Restaurant Guide with Three Red Rosettes. This is one of the most prestigious accolades with only the top 10% of their restaurants achieving three rosettes.
Our popular Food Lovers’ Break rates have remained the same for 2013
Chatsworth House is seeing its biggest restoration for 200 years. The refurbishment has seen the unveiling of a more accessible route for visitors, newly restored spaces and truly spectacular displays of rarely seen treasures. From 10th March until mid-November, visitors will be able to experience ‘Masterpieces from the Devonshire Collection’. It will be the first of a rolling programme of displays, and includes drawings by Leonardo, Rembrandt, Raphael and Van Dyck.
Chatsworth’s renowned Christmas decorations are on display in the grand rooms on the two lower floors of the house from mid-November to 23rd December. Each year, a different theme offers a unique experience. There will also be inspirational gift ideas and Christmas markets during this time. Visit their website for more information on events taking place in 2013: www.chatsworth.org.
We can help to plan your visit and recommend local walks or other stately homes for you to visit. We do hope you come and join us.
The ‘Food Lovers’ Break’ includes:
- Classic or Taste of Britain Dinner Menu
- One or Two Nights luxury accommodation
- The Fischer’s Full English Breakfast
- A pair of tickets to Chatsworth House and Gardens
- If you do decide to stay for two nights, you will receive a complimentary box of locally made chocolates in your room on arrival.
|Room||Normal Rate per room for one night||One Night Food Lovers’ Break per room||Two Nights Food Lovers’ Break per room with complimentary box of chocolates|
|Main House – Small||£344||£300||£550|
|Main House – Large||£374||£330||£610|
|Main House – Superior||£399||£350||£650|
|Garden House – Superior||£399||£350||£650|
Are you visiting us for a birthday or anniversary and wondering how to make the occasion more special?
We will place our Forget-Brimont House Champagne and a box of sumptuous chocolates in your room ready for your arrival for an additional cost of £55. Please quote “Romance Package” at the time of booking.
For the finishing touch, a beautiful arrangement of flowers can be ordered from a local florist. Prices start from £40.
Terms & Conditions
- Offer excludes Saturdays and will be charged at our normal room rates.
- The room must be pre-booked and confirmed at the ‘Food Lovers’ Break’ which otherwise may be neither offered nor applied.
- A £50 deposit is required per room per night to secure the reservation.
- The Food Lovers’ Break cannot be used in conjunction with any other discount offer.
- One set of Chatsworth tickets will be given for each stay of one or more nights.
- Please note our Taste of Britain Menu is not available on Sunday evenings.
- The rate confirmed cannot be transferred to any other offer within seven days of the reservation.
- *Please note the Chatsworth Country Fair takes place from 30th Aug-1st Sept 2012. Additional entry charges will apply. Please see their website for more details.
Telephone Reservations on 01246 583259