Our room rates are per room, per night and include a Bakery & full English breakfast and VAT:
Single occupancy rates are available from Sunday to Thursday nights only.
Are you visiting us for a birthday or anniversary and wondering how to make the occasion more special?
We will place our Forget-Brimont House Champagne and a box of sumptuous chocolates in your room ready for your arrival for an additional cost of £55. Please quote “Romance Package” at the time of booking.
For the finishing touch, a beautiful arrangement of flowers can be ordered from a local florist. Prices start from £40.
Garden House rooms are available for a minimum stay of two nights at the weekend – please see our discounted Weekend Break rate. Because of our limited size, accommodation at the weekend is reserved for guests wishing to dine.
- Reservations should be confirmed with a deposit of £50 per room per night.
- We would respectfully remind guests that a reservation constitutes a contract with Baslow Hall. Reservations cancelled within 7 days of the arrival date must regretfully be charged in full unless the accommodation is re-let.
- Check-in is from 3.00 p.m. on the day of arrival.
- Check-out is by 11.00 a.m. on the day of departure.
- Dogs are not allowed into the Hotel or Garden House and should be kept on a lead in the grounds please.
- We accept most major credit cards. Sorry we do not accept Diners.
- Baslow Hall is a total ‘non-smoking’ environment.
- Dress code at lunch and dinner is Smart or Smart Casual. We reserve the right to turn away diners in worn jeans, T-shirts, sweatshirts or trainers.
The bedrooms in the Main House are on the 1st floor and we do not have a lift. The Garden House bedrooms are approximately 50 yards from the Main House. Four of these are on the Ground Floor and have disabled access and walk-in showers. The lounge and dining rooms are on the ground floor and are accessible with a wheelchair by utilising a side entrance. Unfortunately the nature of our listed Edwardian building makes it impossible to comply fully with the latest specification for full wheelchair access. Please discuss your precise requirements with reception.
Please contact us if you would like to see our full “Access Statement”.